Configure your email on an Iphone
Please follow the steps bellow
NOTE: Remember to change the values for your current email and server information.
PLEASE CHANGE GRAPHICOX.COM with your current DOMAIN NAME
* 1-On your phone go to SETTINGS , then Mail, Contacts, Calendar, then select ADD ACCOUNT
*2- Select OTHER
* 3-Select Add Mail Account
* 4-Fill all the information with your email and domain name
* 5-Select IMAP and fill your email and domain information. For HOSTNAME use your website domain without www (ie:yourwebsite.com). For USER NAME use your full email address (ie:email@example.com)
* 6-If you see this message , its OK, please tap on Continue
* 7-Once your account has been setup on your phone, you need to make some adjustments in order to send emails. Go to your email account you just create, and navigate under Outgoing Mail Server
* 8-Select the Primary Server
*9- Replace all the information with your current information. For HOSTNAME use your website domain without www (ie:yourwebsite.com). For USER NAME use your full email address (ie:firstname.lastname@example.org).Then click DONE and then OK on the next screen. You are all done!
Was this answer helpful?
If you are having problems sending emails when you account is set up as SMTP please follow this...
Verify you are connected to the internet Verify you can browse other websites If you already...
Please don't forget to change all the values on this tutorial with your information and your...
If you have problems sending and receiving emails , please follow this steps: Verify you are...